FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Chickens should be able to be in every yard unless it's a noise problem and hens don't make a loud noise,But my roosters sure do.Glad I have no 1 living close to me.I live far enough away from everyone.

It's too early to panic! One thing working to our advantage is the recent cooler weather patterns up north - those fronts help keep the storms offshore. My parents in Michigan had to start up the furnace the other day, so that's good for us. I had enough flooding in the past few weeks (even in my brand new pen), that the thought of a hurricane or even tropical depression any time soon sends my stress levels through the roof.

Quote:

I don't really see how hens are different than parrots, and there's no restrictions on owning them. In fact, I know people with large parrots that issue ear shattering calls at all hours of the day (love birds, that's too much even for me). Seems like discrimination. I have both parrots and chickens. My roosters make a lot of noise sometimes too. I emailed an apology to my neighbor last week, after I ran out at 4am (thinking I heard a predator) and woke up the whole flock, who proceeded to crow like mad. She said she never heard a thing - now that's a great neighbor!

Quote:

Quote:
Nothing to do with what you all were talking about just want to ... WAVE HELLO to Flchick! Just noticed your siggy, I bought 4 of our Silkies from you.

Quote:
Nothing to do with what you all were talking about just want to ... WAVE HELLO to Flchick! Just noticed your siggy, I bought 4 of our Silkies from you.

HOWDY!!!! So glad you joined the site...you do know it's quite addicting right?! Lol
smile.png

Quote:
Tampa, isn't that far from here...just over an hour
smile.png

Tampa is 3 hours if I had a car and drove like I did to make it in time for the auctions.Doing 85 & 90mph! I know I was flying below the radars.

According to Mapquest, Apopka is 2 hrs from St.Pete, so about 20min less from Tampa! I've still got my Sumatra boy to find a home for!

Quote:

HOWDY!!!! So glad you joined the site...you do know it's quite addicting right?! Lol
smile.png

The site and the chickens are quite addicting for both the girls and I.

*sigh* up in north wisconsin it's cold already. it gets30-40 at night now. late august and this started. it really sucks. as it gets colder you guys have to post pictures for me so i can remember there is such thing as nice warm weather.

Back
Top Bottom