FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Quote:
To post in a different thread,Just go to that thread and click on post reply I think it is at the top of the thread on right hand side. And
welcome-byc.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey Floridachicken1958, are you still having a swap in January??

I'm sorry I can't have one because they said I'll have to get a permit.

Ok, I just wanted to check. I remembered you had said something about thinking about having one. Anyways, how are your chickies doing?!

Quote:
I'm sorry I can't have one because they said I'll have to get a permit.

Ok, I just wanted to check. I remembered you had said something about thinking about having one. Anyways, how are your chickies doing?!

Chickens are doing great .Thank You for asking! Just had 5 silkies hatch the other day and they are growing and loud as anything.

Quote:

Chickens are doing great .Thank You for asking! Just had 5 silkies hatch the other day and they are growing and loud as anything.

That's awesome. I am now having to re-evaluate my whole housing & run situation.... All my EE's are apparently roo's.
barnie.gif
I guess the brightside is that all my silkies and Japanese bantams are what they should be... Now if only my silkies would start laying again...

Back
Top Bottom