FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hey everyone! Where is a good place to buy high quality well used gardening tools, shovels, rake, trimmers, and maybe a skill-saw. Something good...they don't make em like they used to!

Well it was so cold last nite and today is really nice out...I just wished mother nature would make her mind up on what she really wants. And that groundhog seeing his own shadow.I think that guy with the groundhog should put a blindfold on his groundhog when it's time for him to see if he see's his shadow.Then he wouldn't be right or wrong.
idunno.gif

Hello everyone...just stoping by to say hello. Hope everyone is doing great. Also, wanted to share that today was the 1st time that all my girls laid as Loca laid her 1st egg today!! Woohooo!

I asked at the information desk for the poultry show. Was told it was a open show. The 4-H show is later in the week. Sunday was coop out day after 4 days of stress for the birds. After seeing at least 6 cards with lice written on them, stopped counting. I did see some with mites written on them, like you did. This was Sunday afternoon around 3:00pm.

Maye

Back
Top Bottom