FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hey, all you FL peeps~ can u help me out here? I bought some Alligator meat and have no idea how to cook it. Anyone have any ideas? Recipes? Nothing spicy please. Thanks!! :)

A friend of mine gets gator tail all the time, and she just fries it like she would chicken breasts. She loves it, says it tastes like chicken....

OK, Anybody and All....
Who has what for sale? And are you going to any of the swaps? I have a friend looking to get some pullets. She has not decided what to get yet. So she can look to see what is local.
Thanks,
Maye

I have some Australorps from 1 to 5 weeks, and a couple of Delaware chicks. Nothing ready to lay right now. I'll have some Barred Plymouth Rocks soon too. If there is a swap close to me, (and I can't go on vacation), I'll try to be there....stan

Hey everyone... I have never shipped a bird before and I have heard conflicting information. In Florida, do you have to be NPIP certified to ship a live bird? If yes, then is there someone that would be willing to ship a Serama roo for me? If not, how do I get one of those little boxes to send him in and how do I prepare him for his journey so he arrives safely?

Thanks!

I will most likely be at this one below.

I have chicks popping out right this minute but can't make it this weekend or next. I have BLRW, mixes, brown leghorn, and more depending on who makes it outta the shell.

I may also have 1 yr old hatchery hens, and 4 month old black/blue rocks. As well as the silver penciled rock rooster.

Due to continued health problems and the addition of my dream chickens, WFBS, that I am KEEPING.... I may be parting with more than I want to, but just have to.

Anyone close to me want some of the above, please PM me. I don't ship live birds.

"Spring Has Sprung" Poultry and Small Livestock Swap & Sale
Saturday, March 31, 2012
9:00am until 2:00pm
13788 SW 5th Place
Ocala, FL.
---> MAP
http://www.thepamperedpulletsfarm.com/
[email protected]
Contact Us By Phone At 352-861-1491
OK, Anybody and All....
Who has what for sale? And are you going to any of the swaps? I have a friend looking to get some pullets. She has not decided what to get yet. So she can look to see what is local.
Thanks,
Maye

Back
Top Bottom