FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Well we have

!!!!!WINNER!!!!!

Give it up for FlaRocky

celebrate.gif
wee.gif

ETA: what was our tittle so that I can change it?
I forgot it
hide.gif
or should we get a new one?

Last edited:
Well no offence to you three, but I hope it is on the 22 of March. That was my best-friends birthday. She has been gone almost 2 years and I miss her everyday.....
Maye

WOW!!!!!!! Thank-you my sister by choice Kathy(RIP) for me using your birthday as the date closest to the 500 people on The Florida Thread. Thank you NAVA for offering such a great contest with such a great prize.

I'm a little speechless right now. Thought I had about a much a chance as a snowball in Florida. I'm so excited, I never win anything. A big thank-you to all the new peeps that have joined the Florida Thread.

Thank-you Again Nava, and thanks for being such a great host for the Florida Thread,

Maye (FlaRocky)

Last edited:
Congrats. I'm really really pleased that YOU got it,
hugs.gif

WOW!!!!!!! Thank-you my sister by choice Kathy(RIP) for me using your birthday as the date closest to the 500 people on The Florida Thread. Thank you NAVA for offering such a great contest with such a great prize.
I'm a little speechless right now. Thought I had about a much a chance as a snowball in Florida. I'm so excited, I never win anything. A big thank-you to all the new peeps that have joined the Florida Thread.
Thank-you Again Nava, and thanks for being such a great host for the Florida Thread,
Maye (FlaRocky)

Nava: I think it was something about Florida where it's always Sunny Side Up???

Last edited:
Maye (FlaRocky)

yesss.gif
yesss.gif
congrats FLAROCKY

is any one else having this problem?

when I go to forum on the top of the page the drop box shows up at the very bottom of the screen and by the time I go down there with my mouse is gone, same thing when I try to see another members profile the drop box is at the bottom.

No doubt the drop down is at the bottom because you have a naked neck computer!
hugs.gif
I don't know why, but if you click on the 'forum' in the tool bar, you will go to a menu page that you can use instead of the drop down. Same for the member's profile. .....stan

K, I will be going to the Tractor Supply Swap this coming up weekend!!!
who's going to Dunnellon? and what are you bringing.

you know what I'm bringing.............. right stan,
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom