FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I have 2 young Americana roosters here in western West Palm Beach, if you or anyone you know is looking for them. One is glossy iridescent black and the other a bluish-gray. I'll sell them separately or together.

I have 2 young Americana roosters here in western West Palm Beach, if you or anyone you know is looking for them. One is glossy iridescent black and the other a bluish-gray. I'll sell them separately or together.

I will definitely keep an ear to the ground but we have ordinances against roosters in Dunedin. I will let you know if I come across anyone the Gainesville way.

Hi I am in S. Petersburg and just joined about a week ago. I had been researching for a while when I found the site and just picked up 6 chicks on Sunday! And yes do your research, there are many nice people here to talk to......

Hi everybody! I'm in Florida. We just moved from Gainesville to Tampa Bay and I am going to be getting some baby chicks this summer or fall. I joined BYC to do some research before they get here. Glad to be here. Looking forward to meeting y'all.

sorry, I was asking if it's a "real" ameraucana or an EE?

Well, I'll have to ask the friend from whom I got these guys. She's been breeding & hatching them and gave me these two when they started making noise at her place. It's funny, they don't crow much here, but when they do it's a low-pitched "hoo-hoo-hoo" that sounds like an owl. And they spend their days roaming the yard shoulder-to-shoulder, I've never seen two roos so friendly with each other.

They have the pea combs & cheek muffs and dark green legs. I'll try to post photos whenever I have the time.

sinkorswim
welcome-byc.gif
from Lake Wales. Also known as Florida's kitty litter box.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom