FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hi Everyone!
I cant seem to find when the next Chicken swap is in the OCALA area? To save me searching through zillions of pages, would appreciate a link to it. OR if anyone in the Ocala area has some of any of the following ...Lavender Orpingtons and if not those then we would interested in Ameracaunas (sp?) or Faverolles or Polish or D"Uccles.
PM please! We want Chickens now/soon/asap...LOL
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...da-swaps-sales-shows-events-fairs-georgia-too

North Ocala Tractor Supply is this Saturday, have fun. You might check with Nava about the orpingtons. They will be at this swap I think and have Orps, but not sure if they have lavender. .....stan

And now for a cuteness/sweetness overdose.
love.gif
I hope this doesn't put anyone in a diabetic coma.

Hatched on Mothers Day. She picked the middle of the pen to nest after they hatched. Just before I took this, they were all underneath her.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!
I cant seem to find when the next Chicken swap is in the OCALA area? To save me searching through zillions of pages, would appreciate a link to it. OR if anyone in the Ocala area has some of any of the following ...Lavender Orpingtons and if not those then we would interested in Ameracaunas (sp?) or Faverolles or Polish or D"Uccles.
PM please! We want Chickens now/soon/asap...LOL
I will be in Oxford and I have English Orps BBS.

!!!!!Spring Fling Resale Day.!!!!!

Saturday, May 19th 8:00-2:00

Free Cutting Horse & Colt

Starting Clinic with Billy Kidd

Petting Zoo

Gypsy Vanner Demonstration

Free space to sell

Horse or farm related items and small animals

270 W CR 466

Oxford,FL 34484

Tractor Supply in Tallahassee is having another chicken swap on Sunday June 3rd at 10:00am THis is the second swap for them they had a very good turnout last month
here is the address 5743 W. Tennessee Street, Tallahassee
chickens,waterfowl.rabbits and small animals welcome

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom