FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

sorry i wasn't really clear when i posted...

I put everyone to bed last night (& checked for eggs) about 8pm. I have 6 ducks and 2 chickens (pullets) who share coop/nesting boxes.

My back was bothering me this morning so it was noon before I let the birds out to free range and I found 8 eggs total...7 white to pale blue duck eggs & one smaller (pullet bullet) brown egg. I figure one duck laid and egg late last night & then again just before noon??

MyTDogs-one of your hens might have laid an egg late yesterday making it seem like you got 7 eggs today.I usually had too many ducks to tell if I ever had that but I see it in chickens commonly.
addicted2chickens

I posted a few pics of my one week old new Wheatens when I got them:
LL

here they are one week later (today):
LL

and my older roo and pullet I got a week ago was posted too:
LL

and here they are now:
LL

LL

aw how sweet. Thank you! I checked & you are pretty far from me but I occasionally travel to winter haven for work. Next time i'm headed down that way I'll check in & see what you have.

Thanks again!!
MyTDogs: I don't have any extra young laying hens most of mine are two years old, but I've got hundreds of eggs. To old to sell but still good to eat. You can have them for free if you want to come get them.

Sorry I haven't been on as much as I used to be but I have bigtime problems with hogs and coons trying to eat my chickens.Hi to all the new commers &
welcome-byc.gif
! Here is a picture of one of the critters I caught on my trail cam lastnite.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom