FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

YOU need a beautiful Appenzeller Spitzhauben rooster to pretty up your yard!!! Turns out I have 3, only need 1. $15 each, 2 for sale. April 2012 hatch. These were hatched from my own eggs. My avatar is their late father. :eek:) Hen in photo is mom (she is NOT for sale). Splash Rock hen for sale too. Hatched 1/1/12, $20. Laying.
LL

YOU know what would also look great in your yard?!? Splash Cochins! LF chicks, $5 each, take all 9 for $40, or make offer. Hatched 7/19/12. 813 789-8818 call/text, PM me here. Wesley Chapel, FL 33544

LL

LL

Man! That dude in the back is one sporty looking rooster! I may have to talk to the boss about him if he is still available.

Jim

Looking for some Rouen ducklings or hatching eggs in or near Polk county.

I have Rouen hatching eggs, but I am in Pinellas. I may need to head to a swap closer to you soon, as I think I have at least one more rooster to find a home for. A White Leghorn x Ameracauna mix. All white, bearded, if anyone is interested. Let me know if you want to set something up for the eggs, BradnKellie.

Hi everyone!

I am a chicken lover who is looking to move to Florida and after much research finally thought about posting the question out here. We are moving from Wisconsin to Florida (with jobs) and are looking for a great city with good schools (3 kids under 7 years old) and very family oriented. We prefer the city-suburban type of neighborhoods.

What city or towns do you recommend in FLorida? We have heard great things about Clermont, Hunter's Creek, Winter Garden, Naples, Estero. We dont really have a particular area in mind but would prefer from Orlando area going south all the way to Naples area (gulf coast, central, etc).

THANK YOU FOR THE INPUT!

If you are planning on having chickens you should check with the county and/or city you would like to relocate to, to see what the laws are on having chickens Some places will allow them and other places won't I am originally from St. Petersburg, FL and when we lived there we weren't allowed chickens Now we live near Ocala and we can have all we want (no limit) Some areas will allow hens and no roosters

Hi Nancy we raise Sebastopols in multiple colors. Where did you get your pair from?

They are 9 months old and I bought them from a friend who is moving and had to get rid of them.
I've tried to find information about them, but I couldn't find a site that was too helpful. I read that some combinations of breeding can result in a deformed wing.

Space Coast isn't that far from me. What do you have for sale? What colors are available?

Thanks,
Nancy, Chickenholic

Back
Top Bottom