FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

What bloodline is he from? I'll take him if the price is reasonable
smile.png

Bev Davis line. His parents even beat Bev's submissions in a few shows. (or this is what the breeder selling them to me said! lol) I can provide the original breeder's name and number if you need that as well.
Got any birds to trade?

No pullets, just my Wheaten cockerel and an OE cockerel. I do have some BCM chicks but I would only part with one and couldn't guarantee it would be a pullet...

The Ameracaunas are rosters. I hatched 5, and 4 out of the 5 are males. With odds like that, I don't gamble. I am bringing a bunch of blue Plymouth Rock pullets and maybe a few Barred pullets, all chicks that should lay in the spring.........stan
ha, i hatched 4, 2 boys and 2 girls....but one of the boys must've had a marans jump the fence. he's got feathered legs and some gold & red coming thru his lovely blue background like a blue wheaten.

frostproof is pretty far for me (im north of orlando). maybe someone is traveling down & could pick up a couple of these pullets for me? anybody going to frostproof from kissimmee or the coast(east)? if so i can meet you on your way back to pick up the pullets?

isnt barberville this weekend too? anybody going? i really need to sell these boys so i might go there...

No pullets, just my Wheaten cockerel and an OE cockerel. I do have some BCM chicks but I would only part with one and couldn't guarantee it would be a pullet...
thats nice for you to even offer...a month or so ago i got a cuckoo marans pullet from ...shauna?....i love that bird. shes a real puppy's mother to the other birds but she lays a nice chocolate egg almost every day. i just am afraid to get stuck with another cockerel so i think i will let you keep the mystery babies
big_smile.png

Are planning on coming to frost proof?
Maybe you can pick up a pullet there for cheap and then come to me and trade it for the roo! I have no idea what kind of price to put on the bird.

My wife thinks a nice black chicken would be a great addition to our flock. So I am hoping to snag a BCM or even an Austrolorpe. I am going to need one that's close to the same age of what I've got, I can't take any chicks on at the moment.

their is also one in plant city on the 13th for the ppl that live out my way and fartherhere i the address

Family Feed and Pet Store, 3669 Paul Buchman Hwy in Plant City.FL 33565

Click Here for more info ---> UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events

Family Feed store Swap Meet
Every month on the second Saturday
8am - 12pm
3669 Paul Buchman Hwy
Plant City, FL.
---> MAP
(813) 752-0011

Last edited:
Are planning on coming to frost proof?
Maybe you can pick up a pullet there for cheap and then come to me and trade it for the roo! I have no idea what kind of price to put on the bird.

My wife thinks a nice black chicken would be a great addition to our flock. So I am hoping to snag a BCM or even an Austrolorpe. I am going to need one that's close to the same age of what I've got, I can't take any chicks on at the moment.
Where are you located? I will already be driving a couple hours coming from West Palm so I wouldn't really be keen on going farther north
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom