Follow our Ayam Cemani Journey!!!

sasimpson77

Songster
6 Years
Dec 28, 2013
My BF David and I climbed the cliff and jumped today we have spent the last week discussing buying a dozen Ayam Eggs. We did it tonight and needless to say we are a bit nervous this is the most we have ever spent on eggs. But we did it and now we are anxiously awaiting their arrival. We will be hatching them in our janoel 48 Incubator in a bedroom with a very controlled climate. I have had wonderful results with this incubator and love the digital humidity and temperature control. We will also be quarantining the chicks in my room for at least the first 2 months. Please feel free to follow us along this nerve racking journey the eggs should be shipped from Buffalo, Minnesota. On Monday of next week everyone keep your fingers crossed we will post pictures as soon as the eggs arrive.

Last edited:
Update Already we got a great deal on 9 more Ayams they are not perfect but this is truly a project we are going to jump into and we like that we have some diversified and not over inbred stock that we are starting with. Woohoo.

Back
Top Bottom