My Coop
My Coop
I am "following" Mahonri, to see how this feature works.When asked:
How often would you like to receive email updates? The options are:

• immediately
  • daily
  • weekly
  • site only (no email)
I chose the last one. So, my question is..... where is it? Where do I go to check?

Good question..i am following a few folks too... and i also chose the last option..
But i dont really understand how it works..
Like can i look in their windows?? Or just hang out in the bushes and watch them?...
tongue.png

im going to jump in and say "thats kinda creepy" following someone\

folks. just imo

Last edited:
im going to jump in and say "thats kinda creepy" following someone\

folks. just imo

No, its not like that...LOL
Its just a tool to help you find your FRIENDS on here... like we all like to comment on each others threads,, so we can just check and see if our friends have any threads up or whatever...
Now there may some creepos that follow you to cause problems... mess with your threads.. i know a few who would do that..
roll.png

But its supposed to be used by friends...

But now i'm going to have to add YOU to my list too... Muhahahhaha

Last edited:
oh okay. im so paranoid. theres a million people on this site. ya know my fb is limited. glad your one of them. (smile))) you better go saturday, ill page your name in the place!!!! lol

oh okay. im so paranoid. theres a million people on this site. ya know my fb is limited. glad your one of them. (smile))) you better go saturday, ill page your name in the place!!!! lol

LOL.. i'm telling hubby to ask at work tonight if they think he'll have to work...
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom