Food coloring in incubator water?

Are you going to candle your eggs? If you are then dont worry about water till you candle then add at that time then worry about it from day 18 on. Thats what I do and I use the tubing to add from there.
Best of luck.

OH thank goodness...still trying to get the temp re-regulated and I'd hate to have to open it again!
ya.gif

Just like MissPrissy said, leave your bator alone for several hours. Recheck it in the morning. I also wanted to point out that since you added your eggs so late in the day, tomorrow will be day 1. If you put the eggs in the bator in the a.m. hours that day counts as day one. If you put them in after 1:00 p.m., then day 1 starts the next day.
smile.png

Quote:
I sure did find that out the hard way with the button quail eggs
he.gif
Didn't make the same mistake this time and late last night and this morning it's been holding a steady 99-100, 47%.

Also wanted a weekend hatch with these. I didn't plan the buttons very well and they hatched LATE on a weeknight. Got two hours of sleep then had to go to work. That was not fun but I couldn't stop watching them!

I'm learning from you S-L-O-W-L-Y LOL and have also become addicted. Have a second incubator on order; it'll be here Tuesday. Another batch of buttons going in
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom