1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Food Inc. What did everyone think of it?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Attack Chicken, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Attack Chicken

Attack Chicken [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu

Sep 25, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I just finished watching the movie Food Inc. I think everyone should watch that movie! It is very sad for us animals lovers but it shows the truth that needs to be told.

What do you all think about the movie?

2. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3. CityChook

CityChook Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    Minneapolis, MN
    My Coop
    I thought this movie was a good one too and make all my friends watch it. Another REALLY good one to see is "Fresh-the Movie." I don't think you can get it through Amazon (don't really know) but I know you can order it through their web page. I saw it at a special screening here in MN and loved it so much that I bought a DVD on the spot. It's another one that I make all my friends watch. I really like movies that motivate people to make good choices and seek out more information instead of shaming them. I think everyone should spend a little time thinking about just WHERE their food comes from before they put it in their mouths (or those of their families....).

Just my $.02

4. Cornychick

Cornychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2009
    Sebastian County, AR
    I have not heard about it. Was it on satellite? I would be interested in watching it.

5. fancbrd4me02

fancbrd4me02 Chillin' With My Peeps

I havn't seen it, but I want too. Same with "fresh". I think americans have really lost touch with thier food. Just look at how much misunderstanding there is about chickens & chicken keeping.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by