Food Inc. What did everyone think of it?

Attack Chicken

[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu
11 Years
Sep 25, 2008
Indianapolis, IN
I just finished watching the movie Food Inc. I think everyone should watch that movie! It is very sad for us animals lovers but it shows the truth that needs to be told.

What do you all think about the movie?

I thought this movie was a good one too and make all my friends watch it. Another REALLY good one to see is "Fresh-the Movie." I don't think you can get it through Amazon (don't really know) but I know you can order it through their web page. I saw it at a special screening here in MN and loved it so much that I bought a DVD on the spot. It's another one that I make all my friends watch. I really like movies that motivate people to make good choices and seek out more information instead of shaming them. I think everyone should spend a little time thinking about just WHERE their food comes from before they put it in their mouths (or those of their families....).

Just my $.02

I havn't seen it, but I want too. Same with "fresh". I think americans have really lost touch with thier food. Just look at how much misunderstanding there is about chickens & chicken keeping.

Back
Top Bottom