Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lame

• fun

• other (please list)

• Total voters
Hi! Footie Pajamas... Cool for scooting around the house between bath and bedtime (like a bathrobe with feet --- perfect).
As a child, I couldn't stand to actually *sleep* in them, I always shed them in the night.
It would be a fun gift and appreciated on those cold nights.
smile.png

Lisa

No one has answered how you go to the bathroom with those things on.

On kids... perhaps. There would only be about 2 months in AZ when it would be cool enough to warrant wearing them.

Age and climate make a difference. As a young 20's in Nebraska, even houseslipper boots got too hot (or maybe I kept the furnace too high, lol); here in the Arizona desert, I cannot fathom the appeal. We RELISH the few weeks when we have real cold. Right now, though I'm freezing in 70 degree weather (THANK GOODNESS the temps finally broke! If ONLY t will stay that way instead of once again rising to the 90s and upward).

When I was a kid, I had several "2 piece" footie pj sets, which I loved. The one piece jammies were fine, until you had to answer the call of nature. very' cold stripping off the top half, and the ones with flaps just seemed wrong.
I would wear a 2 piece footie for lounging on the couch in the evening, but would definitely have to shed them before going to bed!

Quote:
Freezing in 70 degree weather? We haven't even turned on the furnace yet, here in Maine. We only just closed the windows a week or so ago. It was a little chilly the other morning when it was 56 degrees in the house. Not bad at all now at 62.
tongue.png
70 sounds nice and toasty!

Quote:
you unzip them & 'take off' the top half. the zipper usually runs from about belly-button to the top. i usually wear a small t-shirt underneath so the top 1/2 of me doesnt get cold when nature calls. i also have a pair with the drop-seat (dr. denton's). i think they're awesome!

Back
Top Bottom