For all of you who don't have kids...

yuckyuck.gif
Your funny Rosy!

I don't think I can watch it again till im lite (light idk I hate english at times)

Bubba

OH that part about "Alright already, I'll go in the freakin cave". Napolean Dynamite came to mind immediately and I HATE THAT MOVIE!!!!! Do you know how many times twenty three 8th graders can watch that movie when on a 19 hour bus ride to Washington D.C from Galesburg Illinois? I think watching that 3 min video just erased my two cups of coffee I had this morning. UGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it! I think reading you guys' responses is way funnier than the video though! I had to watch it more than once before I found it funny, too. It doesn't hurt either to have my daughter running around sucking helium out of balloons and saying 'we're going to candy mountain' 'fill me with sweet sugary goodness' over and over!
lol.png

everyone here is enjoying it immensely. And then we found the gummy bear song and the crazy tur bo frog... what a waste of a perfectly good afternoon. What else are we going to do, it's 102 degrees outside! We can memorize the Candy Mountain song and sing it over and over again
lol.png
!!

WOW I must not have a very good cense of humor or something. I didnt really like it. And I thought I wasted 3 bucks on rent Napoleon Dynamite. Now watching faith getting P.O. at a fan for grabing Tim that was funny.

Back
Top Bottom