For all you butt fans....fluffy butts that is....

Glad you got some! I am urban and limited on how many birds, and can have no roos. In a another year or two when I cycle through my current flock of 5 I will be trying very hard to get a frizzel!For now I have this wonderful stoneware plate, that my husband made and my grandfather painted. We are potters, and my grandfather a painter. This pic posted is before it was fired/finished. The finished piece is proudly on our mantle at home!

Fluffy butts!!!
gig.gif

I love the plate!

Well, good luck with it all! I lived in the city until about 18 months ago and we didn't have more than 10 chooks until we moved. We're now in a semi-rural area with a reasonably large property - and 27 chickens and counting!

from Rachel.

This is HILARIOUS!! I LOVE the commentary!

Ahh!!! Gotta Love the Fuzzy Butt shots!!!

Here's some of mine...

Delaware Butt, aka Scratch Bandit.... sneaking into the scratch bin

IMG_1962029.jpg

Now she has roped the Wyandotte in as an accomplice...

IMG_1972039.jpg

Big fluffy Buff Orp butt found something yummy

20101009002.jpg

Now she has a pair of Australorp butts sharing the feast!

20101009007.jpg

Okay, this may be a very scrawny butt, BUT its still one of my favorite butt shots.... here's my little Serama pullet, gazing out to sea..... keep in mind, she's only 12 oz...

IMG_1476266.jpg

Ooh a calendar with each day having a different kind of fluffy butt...nice one lol. How about a fluffy butt calnedar that you can write on...yeah a dry erase board aw tehe. I just love all those fluffy butt pics. I know I like my chickens fluffyness too.

Back
Top Bottom