For Sale - Minnesota - Nigi wethers

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sparkles2307, Mar 26, 2009.

1. sparkles2307

sparkles2307 Terd of Hurtles

I have two wethers, i want them to go to a good home, thers no way I could bear seeing them get frightened to death in an auction barn! Any takers in the MN, ND, SD area? Not expensive, I got them cheap so wont ask much to let them go! They are the two colored ones in the pic, you cant have my Daisy girl [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  2. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Run-A-Muck Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Where in MN are you???? I am guessing not on the WI/MN border considering that wasn't one of the states you listed in your post... [​IMG]

everything is ALWAYS to far away from me.... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. sparkles2307

DOnt you hate that?! I know your pain, everything is far away from me too! I am by Fargo, ND. But depending on how far you are I would be willing to meet you somewhere...

4. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Run-A-Muck Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:it's always that way....everything I WANT/NEED is always to far away...unless I want to travel across the state....
    I am actually on the WI/MN boarder...I live in WI about 45 minutes from Hudson, WI....or about 2 2 1/2 hours from Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN....

5. sparkles2307

Ouch I live 4.5 hours NW of Minneapolis/St Paul... Not sure where there would be a meeting place that would be equitable for both of us!

6. CARS

CARS Chillin' With My Peeps

So, where in MN are you located? I have a friend who is interested in goats.

7. sparkles2307

Gary, MN. ABout 50 miles north of Fargo ND on the MN side.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by