FOR SALE/WANTED Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Show 1/25 - 1/27

I have a young pair (hatched Sept. 30) of Bantam Blue Laced Red Wyandottes. These are out of some of my very best show birds. The cockerel is blue laced and the pullet is splash laced. I can bring them to Stockton if someone wants them. My Bantam BLRW received BOV at every show I went to last year.

Last edited:
Hi Cheryl!

I thought you had Isbars?? In fact, I was going to contact you looking for a new roo? Do you know of anyone else locally or coming to the Stockton show that has any cockerels/roos for sale? I am raising my 2nd generation and would like an outside line. :) I do have eggs (as long as the ladies continue to cooperate), they are $60.00 for 8 (what I can collect within a 5-7 day period....sometimes more, sometimes less! lol). :)
Deb does

I have several Trios of Araucana that I can bring to the Stockton poultry show.

I have a mottled cleanfaced rumples trio

I have two tufted rumples BBR roosters and 2 cleanfaced and rumples pullets that can go with each.

Lanae Cash
Cash's Blue Eggs

Feel free to email me [email protected] or pm me.

I have 3 pairs of White Runner ducks for sale
Several Bantam Black Ameraucanas
1 Project Bantam Chocolate Ameraucana hen for sale

I might have some polish pairs available. I will check tomorrow.

Wanted show or breeder stock blue, black or splash bantam Sumatra hens under 2 years old also looking for a pair of Ko Shamos , black & white mottled bantam cochins and two BBR OEGB hens or pullets please pm me or email me @ [email protected] thank you for your time

Last edited:
For Sale

Pairs of Gold Partridge Brahmas $400/pair but discounted to $350 if I don't have to ship and can bring to Stockton as Pre-sells

1 1/2 year old Jubilee Orpington Rooster, Greenfire line. This was my fabulous proven breeder. $250, discounted to $200 if picked up or a Stockton delivery/Presell - no hens available

UPDATE, all brahma hens sold and only 3 boys left, Jubilee roo still available

Back
Top Bottom