For The Rakish Old Ladies Of BYC! :-D ......

Quote:
I'm with ya!

I have the Red Hat sticker on my car because I joined where I used to live, but haven't felt the need to make contact with any chapters local to where I now live.

We could be the BYC Scarlet Sunhats!

Quote:
Well, I already wear a red hat. With a big black flower and feathers. And a red leather purse with a 3D leather rose on the side. So, yeah. I'd have to kinda, um, settle down, to match that poem... ;-)

Quote:
haha; we have Mr Nic in our church..heh wears the CRAZIEST socks I've ever seen..there were even socks with ostriches, emus, sparkle butterflies, worms, hearts, stripes, polkadots, toe socks, socksk with suckers on them, watermelons etc..the weirder the better..and he wears them with flip flops, sandals, shorts...etc..
he's a nut! LOL..

Quote:
haha; we have Mr Nic in our church..heh wears the CRAZIEST socks I've ever seen..there were even socks with ostriches, emus, sparkle butterflies, worms, hearts, stripes, polkadots, toe socks, socksk with suckers on them, watermelons etc..the weirder the better..and he wears them with flip flops, sandals, shorts...etc..
he's a nut! LOL..

I sometimes wear funky socks with high heels. It's a hoot! And I have fuchsia leather gloves - from Florence, Italy, of course.

Sorry, but you'll have to find another word...The word, Rake, is gender specific, meaning an immoral, womanizing man.

The word, bawdy, comes to mind.

Last edited:
Socks and wild tights sound good to me, but should be worn with sandals to get just the proper touch of eccentricity!
lol.png

Right, Imp?

Back
Top Bottom