For those that know me!

greyfields

Crowing
12 Years
Mar 15, 2007
Washington State
I guess I'm getting a lot of PM's...

I was sick for like a month with no idea what was going on. The doctors finally figured out it was my gallbladder, which I had removed two weeks ago. I've had a few complications making healing a little slower than normal. So right now, I'm just recovering and sleeping a lot.

The farming has had to slide a bit, since it's just my elderly father and step dad doing things now. But, it's the way it is. I know I won't catch-up, so we just finish this summer what we can.

We did manage to harvest 80 bushels of rye grain last week. Hay making is done, except for one more field. I can't relaly get on the tractor yet, but my step dad is plowing up a field for rye next year. I should have one more crop of broilers in October, but they aren't growing well due to sporadic feeding and a racoon issue. :\\

That's about it. I'm going to be fine and have not abandoned BYC. I'm just not feeling really social at the moment. :0

Feel better soon. I had my gallbladder removed in Feb 06. No fun, that's for sure.

hugs.gif

I've wondered where you were, and was about to ask if anyone knew. Hope you feel better soon.

My wife had her gall bladder removed last year. Any discomfort that she had after surgery she claimed was better than what she was feeling prior.

Wow you're now the 4th person I've heard of getting their gall bladder removed in the past month!

Hope you are feeling 100% very soon.

Back
Top Bottom