forced removal

waddle watcher

In the Brooder
7 Years
Sep 13, 2012
Well it has happened. Some simple minded surrounding lowlife [you might call them neighbors] reported me for having Guineas in the wrong zoneing area. I don't know why they waited a year to do so but sometime humans are difficult to understand. Needless to say I along with my animals have gotten very attached to these wonderful creatures. The flock of 5 all have names and are marked with leg rings to identfy each. The names you ask; a very proud male Gravey and his mate Jelly, and my first, Sausage and Jemima my fav's are lifetime mates and Buckwheat who's mate Biscuit has passed away recently. I have until April 1 to find a home for them which is difficult because they must remain together as a flock and have a safe place to roost at night. I'm located north of Ocala in central Fl. I wished I had known about Guineas 35 years sooner but glad to have known them in the autumn of my years. I'm selling this house and moving to 5 acres in N Ga and will have dozens more then. God bless all who love and relate to animals and forgive those in humanity who havn't been elevated yet. Thanks from your humble waddle watcher, Breeze

Sorry to read this Breeze, maybe you can find your Guineas a temporary home that they can stay at until you move? Nothing worse than neighbors like that.

Hopefully you get moved to N Ga soon so you can have a gorgeous flock that none of your neighbors can ever make you part with.

sorry to hear that Breeze
hugs.gif

as usual I agree with PeepsCA. (even if she lives in california)

a temporary home would be great, or move them first if you are moving very soon and have friends there that could help.

RobertH

I feel your pain. Just got a citation for my rooster. Only have a week to rehome him. He's such a sweet guy. I'm just so frustrated. He's been here a year.

Errr.... So sorry. :-( I really don't understand people at all.

(BTW, is your name Breeze? My daughter's name is Breeze and I have never seen anyone else with that name for real!)

Hey WaddleWatcher,

I hope you find a home for your birdies as quick as I did. I found them a great home and and I am happy with that. Seth assured me that he will have a good home and that is all I wanted for them. I did not sell them. I just wanted a good home for them and Seth is happy to have them with his chickens.

Good Luck

OMG some people! Nothing better to do with their time! I had guineas in a small suburban block, they would roam the neighbourhood, and they knew which yards to avoid with dogs etc, everyone loved them even though thye could be a pain at times, there are still 3 males living there that must be 10 plus yrs old.

Back
Top Bottom