yes that is true but as she mentioned her son is diagnosed with anxiety and tourette's and both her daughters have dyslexia and adhd which makes her family eligible to have emotional support animals
also her daughters and her son could actually benefit from an emotional support animal

Please stop being so rude i did not mean any disrespect to anybody and and i am sorry if i offended you i was just trying to help please accept my apology

Uhm no. These are not support animals, she did not say in the original post OR tell the judge when she had the opportunity. It's a ploy to game the system and it is the reason why all support animals/owners are treated with suspicion.

Gary

Believe it or not, chickens can be emotional support or therapy animals. Her children as well as her do actually benefit emotionally from their birds.

I do agree that it’s extremely disappointing the amount of people who have fake service or support animals. But I do believe that in their situation, her family truly does benefit from their birds.

Thank you
Believe it or not, chickens can be emotional support or therapy animals. Her children as well as her do actually benefit emotionally from their birds.

I do agree that it’s extremely disappointing the amount of people who have fake service or support animals. But I do believe that in their situation, her family truly does benefit from their birds.

yes i agree i am actually in the process of training 3 silkies for therapy animals to take to nursing homes to Comfort the elderly

I also understand where you are coming from but i think you are referring to service animals and yes i am tired of going into Walmart to see a pitbull walking around labeld as a service animal but unlike a service animal emotional support animals just mean that you can keep them in a neighborhood or rental home for example but you cant take them to public places like a coffee shop or a grocery store and for a emotional support animal you need a letter from a actual doctor and you cant just order a vest off of Amazon

I also understand where you are coming from but i think you are referring to service animals and yes i am tired of going into Walmart to see a pitbull walking around labeld as a service animal but unlike a service animal emotional support animals just mean that you can keep them in a neighborhood or rental home for example but you cant take them to public places like a coffee shop or a grocery store and for a emotional support animal you need a letter from a actual doctor and you cant just order a vest off of Amazon

There’s nothing wrong with a pit bull being a service animal as long as it has proper training just like any other service animal.

for a emotional support animal you need a letter from a actual doctor and you cant just order a vest off of Amazon
For an emotional support animal it is just as easy as ordering a vest off of Amazon.
Google it There's plenty of places that for a fee will send you a letter from a doctor that you can use.
They have no concerns except that the fee is paid.
It ridiculous. I'm sure I would have no trouble getting a note to get a mexican jumping bean as my ESA if I wanted to.
While getting up in arms about the other posters opinion on the matter you may consider the fact that just maybe they own rental properties and have had to deal with these types of fraudulent claims and people that think if they want something then they should be entitled to have it no matter.

Back
Top Bottom