~Forgotten: A Novel~written by you! PLEASE LOCK!

awesomefowl

Argues with Goats
9 Years
Jun 5, 2010
raxacoricofallapatorious
Forgotten: A Novel
Forgotten 's plot is this:
Seven young people (children and teens) suddenly find themselves lost in the middle of dairy farming country but discover all the humans have disappeared. They must fend for themselves on the farm(s), and figure out what happen to the humans. Will they survive?

Rules:
* A poster must post at least a paragraph on the story. Please don't make the posts too long however.
* All BYC rules apply! Please don't introduce inappropriate topics into my innocent story.
roll.png

* Don't introduce too many new characters! Remember, there are seven kids, the animals on the farm, and what else?
*This is NOT a role play.

Opening sentence:

Celeste woke up, feeling as though she had been drawn through a keyhole. "Good morning, Sadie," she sleepily whispered to her 7-year-old sister who slept next to her bed in a bassinet. Hearing no reply, she opened her eyes to see....a cornstalk?!?

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
(Okay, I know the sentence was sort of lame, but you get the idea!)

Last edited:
Isa sat up in her bed. She no longer heard the buzz of the housemaid working away with the vacuum. That had to be a problem. She always came into Isa's room and worked in there last. Isa knew there was a problem.

"W-what is this?!" Sui, a young blonde teenager wearing a frilly white dress, screeched from down the stairs. "Come quickly!"

"Aaaghhh!" Celeste screamed. Then she heard someone say "What the--" and jumped up, because that voice sounded a lot like George. And Celeste wasn't going to let George catch her screaming.
She looked around, taking in with all of her senses the new environment. "Where am I?" She wondered, looking at the rolling acres of corn and alfalfa around them. The sun was coming up. Then Celeste turned around, and saw people. A small group of confused looking people standing near a white house. There was her best friend Jamie, who was looking dazed, George, and others she had never seen before. There seemed to be about six in all.
Celeste ran towards them, oblivious to the fact she was still wearing pajamas, and demanded to know where she was.

Last edited:
Isa's blue streaks gleamed in the moonlight. "Guys-this isn't right. The housekeeper is gone. In my house. Not dead or anything. Just-gone." She said and pulled her long blond hair out of her face with a clip. "Thank God I learned to cook, that's for sure!"

James felt something tickling his nose and opened his eyes to find himself in a haystack, the hay brushing up against his face. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the farmhouse the haystack was next to. He heard a shriek from inside and got up to investigate, brushing the hay from his blond hair. He found himself in a hallway where there was six other people standing there, confused.

Jamie turned to Celeste. "Celeste! Where are we? I, I, I was asleep in my bed one moment, and the next, I'm here in this,house!" She said, motioning to the room.

Last edited:
Isa looked around. She found that she knew none of these people, and she honestly wanted to keep it that way. She squinted her green eyes so she could see. Why she didn't think to grab her contacts or glasses first, she'll never know. But she didn't, so she could only look for her house to the best of her abilities.

((I don't think I'm going to take part, as an FYI. Just pretend Sui was a ghost or something.))

Back
Top Bottom