Found a cat!

Just showing how Hazel is doing,her owner still hasn’t contacted us so we may be keeping her! :yesss:Hazel just had a bath to get rid of all the oil,dirt,and germs on her coat so she won’t get our other animals sick.She was an absolute angel getting her bath and got a well-deserved treat for it.:loveSince she got a bath I’m letting her explore out of my room to go where she wants and meet everyone, our English Mastiffs are very eager to meet her but she keeps running when they try to say Hi!:lau Here are some pics of her,I had to edit them a little so her colors show better cause she looks dark whenever I take her pictures.
C3A8B88D-DD1C-44B6-A2FF-8D71E5303486.jpeg
765204B1-6816-4DFA-89B8-E2FFAA2F9934.jpeg
8C82D2ED-2320-4EA7-97C9-645ABAFACD52.jpeg

So it is official! The Hazel kitty is now MINE!!:weeWe took her back to the vet and got her wellness actually checked this time!She has a few bad teeth but they are not too bad.She went through the indignity of having her belly shaved to look for any indication she was spayed(which she is).And she has had bloodwork,fecal,plus worms tests done that we are waiting for the vet to call us with the results.She has been exploring and starting to play with toys!However I accidentally left my bird room open and she almost made a snack of my lovebird Yuzu.:heBut thankfully birdie wasn’t harmed and lesson has been learned and will NEVER be repeated..Here is a pic of my naughty girl doing what all cats seem to love to do!
A2ADDCC3-5D45-4935-B1A7-BC298903E547.jpeg

Hazel’s test results came back and this old lady is worm free and healthy! I weighed her today and she is 6.3 pounds. So all that’s left is to get her to a healthy weight so I can get her vaccinations up to date and take care of her teeth! :)

It's heartwarming to hear that you and your sister took in Hazel and are providing her with a safe and loving home. It's evident from your description that she's already comfortable and feeling at home. You're doing the right thing by taking her to the vet to ensure that she's healthy and free from any ailments.

It's heartwarming to hear that you and your sister took in Hazel and are providing her with a safe and loving home. It's evident from your description that she's already comfortable and feeling at home. You're doing the right thing by taking her to the vet to ensure that she's healthy and free from any ailments.
Thank you!:) I’ll be posting some progress pics soon.She has gained more weight and fluff but still has abdominal issues which we are still investigating.

Back
Top Bottom