Found a chicken !

She is a HE

Just a quick update on the wee man.

Yeap he is a wee man he finally crowed this morning! Darn!
he.gif

My SIL came over with her hubby and I brought the wee man in the house for them to see him. He is adorable! He lay on his back in my arms when I brought him in like a baby and cuddled up.
Then my SIL wanted to hold him and I thought Ohhh NO! This is not going to go down well. I had visions of him flapping about the house while 4 idiot adults tried in vain to catch him!
But NO to my utter surprise he sat on her lap for about 10 mins and was fussed and stroked and kissed! Then she took him over to her hubby who sat him on his lap and stroked and cuddled him!
He just sat there like a loved up little prince charming! They are taking him and are getting him some wives! Which is great news as we can't keep him here. They will use him to breed. He is a darling.

Ohhh got to have a really good look at the feet - 5 toes and two under developed spurs so all good!!!!! :) He leaves tomorrow for the new home. They have 8 PRs and a big PR rooster boy but the wee man will have a home and run of his own so he wont be in with the BIG people. Once he gets his wives he will be soooooo Happy!!!!!!

Oes

Back
Top Bottom