Found a rabbit under my porch this morning!

This makes me so happy 😊!!!

Your kids chew on cords? 😂 (I'm sure I'm interpreting that wrong but still makes me laugh :lau)
haha, the only cord we have in the playroom is on a wall-mounted TV. When they were toddlers they might have pulled the cords/pulled the tv off the wall or messed with the sockets. So we have a plastic protector over the cords, something like this
1624462802206.png

and this
1624462995806.png

haha, the only cord we have in the playroom is on a wall-mounted TV. When they were toddlers they might have pulled the cords/pulled the tv off the wall or messed with the sockets. So we have a plastic protector over the cords, something like this
View attachment 2731489
and this
View attachment 2731494
Ohmagawsh!!! At first I thought that was your house! And then I was gonna ask you where you get kid sized straight jackets from😂

I recommend these for cord protection
View attachment 2730798
Providing good quality hay (to keep teeth down) and lots of interesting toys (to keep the bunny entertained and their teeth down) also helps a lot.

As for having dogs with rabbits, that can be tricky. Teaching the dog "leave it" helps a lot, and using baby gates and playpens to block areas off.
Only way to teach that dog is if the animal attacks her lol, like my goats, he keeps butting her, and my chicken, she keeps pecking at her eyes or nose

Only way to teach that dog is if the animal attacks her lol, like my goats, he keeps butting her, and my chicken, she keeps pecking at her eyes or nose
I have a goat kid named Toad that chases chickens and butts them out of his favorite napping spot (a rubber pan)

Oh that's a cute name! We have goats now, three little Nigerians. They are so much fun!
Your reaction leveled me up to CROWING😆😆😆

I love Nigerian dwarfs! We had a Nigerian buck named buddy. We raise mini Nubians now, best goats ever!

Back
Top Bottom