Found BYC in Helmand, Afghanistan

Welcome to BYC from this part of California!

I am so thrilled you found BYC and joined the forum - as someone else already posted, chickens can be such a great source of stress relief. And yours are setting! Chicks soon!

Like everyone else, thank you for your service - how wonderful to have a member of the military on active duty in a far off location wanting to participate in an online chicken forum.

And your birds ARE beautiful!

Quote:
As much as I would like to bring my chickens home with me I won't be able to. Norfolk, Va doesn't allow chickens. They will have to be passed off to the next group that relieves us. Hopefully someone else likes chickens in the next group.

Quote:
As much as I would like to bring my chickens home with me I won't be able to. Norfolk, Va doesn't allow chickens. They will have to be passed off to the next group that relieves us. Hopefully someone else likes chickens in the next group.

[URL]https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/113081_chuck1.jpg[/URL]

I hope so too! Take lots of pictures of chickens over there! I am sure the next platoon would enjoy the chickens.

I thought Norfolk VA would have allowed chickens...have you check the ordiance about it?

Glad you joined us, Bob! I'm the wife of a retired Air Force Msgt; was with him when he was in the National Guard and all the way through till now, 36 years. Thanks for being there for us. Come home safe!

frow.gif
Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom