Found, Rooster very epic adventure

Hello everyone, so a friend of mine who lives down in the city was walking along and found a rooster running around in the street, he caught it, took it home to his suburban house where his family kept it for a few days an decided to eat it, but they didn't get around to it. Then the rooster ended up at another friends house where he met some very big bull Mastiff dogs, then I took it from there up to the farm some four hours away from where he was originally found.

He looks like a ISA brown Rooster which I once was looking for but you know there kinda rare because they don't keep the males ya know? Anyway he looks pritty young his been sorting out his place amongst the other birds. Here's a picture of him... Any of you ever found a bird? I now have two roosters in my flock of ten hens.

Maybe someone was hatching out babies an realised it's a male an threw him into the street. Was gonna name him Survivor or City Slicker, not sure yet maybe you guys can help decide what one kinda suits him.

View attachment 2868558

View attachment 2868563
Name him Traveler.

I had a blue point cat wander into my life as well, a domestic longhair in my case. The timing was uncanny, too, because I had just lost my precious kitty, Keiko, just three weeks before the DLH showed up, and I was really having a hard time with the void she had left behind in my life. I named my wanderer Casper, though, because he showed up in October and when I first noticed him hanging around the farm he had a knack for disappearing like a ghost. Now he naps sprawled out across my keyboard while I'm trying to use it and I can't get him to move for anything. 🤣

Or what about Gypsy King?
Its interesting because IV been apart of the traveling community to some extent. But apparently gypsy people don't like it when people call themselves gypsies if they ain't Romanian race which a rooster isn't. And I personally do not care about things like this either but anyway in the traveling community.. you know people who have no house live in caravans or vans an drive around if you ain't Romanian the Romanian people, which there is next to none anyway in my country say just call Urself anything but gypsies. But anyway... "Hadjii the gypsie king traveler" can be his name hey... All three of you who contributed just combined all three names.

Its interesting because IV been apart of the traveling community to some extent. But apparently gypsy people don't like it when people call themselves gypsies if they ain't Romanian race which a rooster isn't. And I personally do not care about things like this either but anyway in the traveling community.. you know people who have no house live in caravans or vans an drive around if you ain't Romanian the Romanian people, which there is next to none anyway in my country say just call Urself anything but gypsies. But anyway... "Hadjii the gypsie king traveler" can be his name hey... All three of you who contributed just combined all three names.
Haha! I love it! And thanks for the education on Gypsies! I actually never knew the origin.

Back
Top Bottom