So since the racoon attacks last month production droppped, or so I thought. The other day I found 11 eggs hidden in our wood pile. Then today I watched one of my hamburgs climb through a 3" x 4" hole under the ramp and disappear under the coop. So I had to tear the hardware cloth off around the bottom, lift the shed with the motorcycle jack to get her out. Well of course her hiding spot was on the back side. So we went to back which there is only 3' between the coop and workshop and I am not tiny so this was an adventure. I lifted and found a nest with 25 eggs! Production was not down I was not looking well enough. Free ranging chickens is like having an easter egg hunt every day!