1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Four BEAUTIFUL ladies in need of a caring home!

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by equidae, Jan 15, 2014.

1. equidae

equidae New Egg

Jan 15, 2014
    I have to be on the road for the rest of the year and I am not sure if I will be "settling down" in the near future. I have four AMAZING hens who I have raised from the time they were days old and now supply me with delicious eggs. I have dedicated the last 2 years of my life to their happiness because of the phenomenal biological system that is egg production.

I am looking for a home where my girls will have the utmost care and appreciation for the energy they invest in every egg produced.

My location is in Reno, NV until February 1st, 2014. Please PM me if you would like to add four dedicated chicas to your flock and/or have a Roo looking for a flock of sexy ladies [​IMG]

Your Future Foursome Includes:

Lucy - Barred Rock (The Queen-Bee)
    Buffy - Buff Orpington (Second-In-Command)
    Duchess - Rhode Island Red (Super Layer)
    Inca - Americana (Geisha-In-Training)

2. QTChicks2013

QTChicks2013 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 6, 2013
    Westminster, California
    I would love to take them for you, as I have a flock of 5, with 1 rooster and 4 gentle hens, but I'm about 8-9 hours away from you in Orange County, California.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
  3. SacredSax

SacredSax Out Of The Brooder

Dec 10, 2012
    Rogersville, TN
    Will you mail them? It's easy, just call post office and ask for rates, but you will have to put them in a box, and weigh them. Vent box with small holes, a bit of straw in bottom, well taped, next day delivery. I pick them up at the post office. Thanks.

4. chickenlver2013

chickenlver2013 Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm interested!

5. QTChicks2013

QTChicks2013 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 6, 2013
    Westminster, California
    Have you found a home for them yet? I'm still willing to take them.

6. Equidae, I have responded to your ad on craigslist and now on here. I live about an hour away from Reno and will be coming there on this coming Monday, January 20. I would be more than happy to give these girls a forever home. I have four other hens and I need some more to divide the attention of my rooster. [​IMG]

I will look for a reply from you soon. Hopefully we can get this taken care of with the least amount of stress on your birds as possible.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by