Four roos?

What breed is the first one? I have one almoat exactly like it that I got at TS in the assorted bin. I have a thread right now asking in what breed and sex mine is and got that its a Cockerell but not sure on breed. Some are saying barred Rock, and some are saying BSL.

What breed is the first one? I have one almoat exactly like it that I got at TS in the assorted bin. I have a thread right now asking in what breed and sex mine is and got that its a Cockerell but not sure on breed. Some are saying barred Rock, and some are saying BSL.
I honestly have no clue! Same thing with the assorted bin here. I've had suggestions of the same that got, but also kosher king (meat bird). I'm not sure but he is the sweetest guy and he's big!

I honestly have no clue! Same thing with the assorted bin here. I've had suggestions of the same that got, but also kosher king (meat bird). I'm not sure but he is the sweetest guy and he's big!
Mine is super sweet too, and smart. He's learned to stand on the feeder to flip it so he spills feed on the ground so that he can eat it faster. He loves my 11 year old daughter and follows her around everywhere. She has named him Tubs since he is so darn big.

Mine is super sweet too, and smart. He's learned to stand on the feeder to flip it so he spills feed on the ground so that he can eat it faster. He loves my 11 year old daughter and follows her around everywhere. She has named him Tubs since he is so darn big.
I have no plans on rehoming him. Definitely hoping he can coexist with my bigger rooster

Back
Top Bottom