FOUR Sebastopol Goose Eggs FREE SHIPPING!

birdieluv

Songster
12 Years
Feb 5, 2008
Eureka Springs, AR
My Sebastopol geese are laying! I have a flock of eleven Sebs. One of them has a non-curly chest, the rest are curly. The picture is certainly not doing them justice, they are much prettier than that!

Most came from Holderread's Waterfowl Farm.

Sebastopols are medium-sized geese, weighing 12 - 14 pounds when mature. They have large, rounded heads, prominent eyes, slightly arched necks, keelless breasts and dual lobes (fatty lobes that hang below the abdomen). The plumage of the head and upper two-thirds of the neck is normal, while that of the breast and underbody is elongated and well-curled. The soft, fluffy feathers of the back, wings and tail have flexible shafts, are attractively spiraled, and in good specimens are so long that they nearly touch the ground (Holderread, 1981). The curled feathers prevent flight making them easier to confine (Grow, 1972). Sebastopols produce 25-35 eggs annually. When handled carefully, they have a quiet and pleasant nature (Holderread, 1981).

Our ranch site is http://poorridgeranch.com/ . BTW, I have 901 positive feedbacks on eBay since 1998!! 100% positive, NO negatives!!

Paypal payment to [email protected] . Shipping dates are reserved in order of purchase. SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN PRICE!!

Last edited:
I can ship Sebastopol eggs on Monday or Tuesday! Get them while they are the freshest!! The girls, they've been a-laying!!
jumpy.gif

SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN PRICE!!

Terry

Last edited:
OK, I bought some of these eggs about a week ago (actually they have been in the bator for a week) and we candles today.

3 of the 4 are growers.

Keep in mind these traveled cross country to get here.

Thumbs up

That's so great!! Thank you for letting me know! Soon you'll be surrounded by little fuzzy things that are impossibly adorable!!

Terry

I love these birds, but we are in the middle of moving. How far along are you in reservations (Should I buy them very far in advance, or wait until we are settled in and closer to being ready)?

Back
Top Bottom