Four week old Muscovy babies need a home! Magnolia, TX

Nat-S

Chirping
Oct 21, 2012
Magnolia, TX
I recently rescued 9 baby muscovy ducklings. I found a home for 5 of them. However, I still have 4 left. I already have ducks and my property is not very large so I'm not keeping them. The babies still sleep inside my house but they do have "play-time" outside everyday. I am in Magnolia, Texas.

If they are still available I can take them! I have pens in my horse barn to keep them until they get older! And also have a beautiful pond in my back yard for when they get older! email address [email protected] I live in Alvin TX I have chickens, geese, turkeys and would love to have some ducks. We don't eat out animals--they are pets. I have a small horse & cattle ranch with many animals!

Hi there, I know this post is old., but I wanted to check and see if you are still looking for ducks. I have 10 ducks I am needing to find homes for and they are already grown an have been raised together and if possible would like to keep them all together ! Please let me know if you are interested

Hi there, I know this post is old., but I  wanted to check and see if you are still looking for ducks. I have 10 ducks I am needing to find homes for and they are already grown an have been raised together and if possible would like to keep them all together ! Please let me know if you are interested

JGeorge, I am looking for a couple female muscovies for our drake.

Back
Top Bottom