Fowl DRAWING / PAINTING Contest ~ "Springing in the Chicks April Hatch A Long" hosts Mike & Sally

I'm a little embarrassed to enter this contest, as I am a complete novice, but I do love to pretend I can paint haha! But I've hosted a few contests on my facebook page and it is always more fun if more people play along so here I go. I made this a few days ago, inspired by my new silkie, Wampa, and her matching dog friend, Lola... Here is the painting alone: Here it is with the ones it was inspired by:
WHOA!!!! THAT IS AMAZING!

I'm a little embarrassed to enter this contest, as I am a complete novice, but I do love to pretend I can paint haha! But I've hosted a few contests on my facebook page and it is always more fun if more people play along so here I go. I made this a few days ago, inspired by my new silkie, Wampa, and her matching dog friend, Lola... Here is the painting alone: Here it is with the ones it was inspired by:
where's the guys with beard and afro telling me to ' put a happy little cloud right in the corner '. This is nice work.

Found him

OMG I named my son Ross....could it be my subconscious memory?? haha! Or...maybe I really did name him after his grandpa...

I'm a little embarrassed to enter this contest, as I am a complete novice, but I do love to pretend I can paint haha! But I've hosted a few contests on my facebook page and it is always more fun if more people play along so here I go. I made this a few days ago, inspired by my new silkie, Wampa, and her matching dog friend, Lola...

Here is the painting alone:

Here it is with the ones it was inspired by:

Quote: x2

Back
Top Bottom