Hi Outside this morning, found rooster has been attacked overnight. The Pen has been pretty safe until now, but something must have got in, hens are now secured elsewhere. Would appreciate any advice, he's lost quite a bit of blood, and seems to be bleeding right now from his backside. Although it does appear to be reasonably stable, i.e. it's not dripping. I don't want to stress him out until I decide what to do, so he's standing in a sheltered spot right now. In countryside in Ireland, and local vets only deal with Large animals. Any advice appreciated. Picture Below: Him hiding in bushes, and what looks like him losing blood when he went loo. And, if worst case scenario, what's the most humane way to euthanise.