1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

frank rules

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by fallenweeble, Feb 22, 2008.

1. fallenweeble

fallenweeble Songster

Dec 4, 2007
    frank's serama eggs arrived today and despite the fact that it looked (literally) like someone took the box out on their lunch break for a little football practice, almost every egg came through just fine!!!!
    frank packed TONS of extras too - what a guy!
    way to pack those boxes frank - clearly you are doing something right so keep it up.

so the eggies are out of the box settling down and the incubators are warming up and here we go again!

(half of these eggs are SnM's. i offered to try to hatch a batch out for him in the R-Com after his hatch didn't go so well last month. the other half are mine - like i need more chicks right? ha ha ha!)

thanks frank!

2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Feb 28, 2007
    South Eastern Indiana
    Thats great! Good luck with the hatch!

3. ae50mag

ae50mag Songster

no problem, enjoy.

that was fast.. 2 days sc-ca.. fast

frank

ps. if ----CHICKENSHOW -----looks at this post clear out your message box i can't reply back to you unleSs this is done.....

Last edited: Feb 22, 2008
  4. Scrambled Egg

Scrambled Egg Flock Mistress

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    Weeble, just how many chicks are you hatchin over there?!! I am getting really jealous!!!!!! Lucky for you to have enough room for all those babies!!....but of course, if you get too crowded, you can send Ernie kitty and his jammies my way!! [​IMG]

5. leecey411

leecey411 Songster

May 31, 2007
    If you think the eggs are great just wait till they hatch! I love my Seramas from Frank. They are beautiful and friendly!

6. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member 11 Years

frank rules

Oh, yes, he does! We're very pleased to have Frank on board to help us with these little cuties. [​IMG]

7. chickenshow

chickenshow Songster

Aug 2, 2007
    frank i just cleared out my box so reply back thanx

8. chickenshow

chickenshow Songster

Aug 2, 2007
    i cant wait to get my serama eggs

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: