Frederick, MD Poultry show coming soon!!!

M@M@2four

Songster
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
USA
Hey all...just curious if anyone's planning to attend the Frederick, MD Poultry Show??? It's Saturday and Sunday, November 7th and 8th, 2009 at the Frederick County Fairgrounds in Frederick, MD. The fairgrounds are located on East Patrick Street, just off Interstate 70 and US Route 40. If you need any more info or are interested in showing and need an entry form, PM me and I'll send you the info!
smile.png

Just talked the husband into it. Can anyone tell me about the camping area as we will stay in our camper. This will be the first time attending a poultry show.

Give me pointers. I will take all comments
tongue.png

Quote:
I'm copying and pasting the info about campers from the form I recieved:
CAMPER HOOKUPS:
The Fairgrounds charges $15.00 per night for camper hookups. Please pay the show secretary when you check in.

Hope that helps!
smile.png

Quote:
Just e-mailed the show secretary and I'll get back to you when I hear from her.
smile.png

M@M@2four :

Quote:
smile.png

Thanks. You have been a great help.
hugs.gif

I just thought everyone should know that this is the biggest show arond and that there is always quality stock for sale!

Jeremy

North central MD

Quote:
smile.png

Thanks. You have been a great help.
hugs.gif

No problem!
smile.png
I just heard back from the show secretary and she isn't exactly sure, so she will ask the show's president. I will let you know as soon as I hear something!
smile.png

Hi all!

I am planning on attending with my Polish and maybe a silkie!

I called K. St. Amour and left a mssg asking for an entry form (premium list). I am hoping she is mailing me one since I haven't heard otherwise from her. Hope to meet many BYCers there!

Back
Top Bottom