1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Free duck hatching in Austin Texas

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by DorothyH, Jan 8, 2014.

1. DorothyH

DorothyH Out Of The Brooder

Jan 7, 2014
    My new hova-bator incubator with automatic turner is supposed to be arriving on 1/10/14. Yay! However, the indian runner duck eggs with the genetics that I'm looking for won't be available until February. I'd like to give my incubator a test run but don't want to keep any of the ducks. If anyone is in Austin or surrounding areas (I'm in SW Austin btw) has some ducks that are laying and would like to have them incubated here's your opportunity!

This is a new incubator and I'm new to incubating so I prefer someone who has eggs from their own birds in case something goes wrong you won't lose any cash, but if that doesn't matter to you and you want to order eggs delivered here for incubating that's ok with me too.

The idea is to incubate for someone else so I won't be tempted to keep any for myself. ;) I can only have about 6 ducks so I want them to be from a very particular farm. If the babies aren't mine, I can't go all mushy and keep any.

2. JDchicks

JDchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2012
    Southeast Alabama
    May want to post directly to the Texas forum click here. Might have better luck finding someone close and get word of month going.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by