1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

FREE Easter Egger Rooster Sheridan/Dallas/Willamina/MAC Pickup Only

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChickLit, Sep 27, 2011.

1. ChickLit

ChickLit Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2009
    Sheridan, Oregon
    Lester is nearly 6 months old...a big, gorgeous boy who will father some beautiful babies someday if given the chance [​IMG] He's got big green monster feet, and his favorite treats are oranges, apples, salad & spaghetti.

Unfortunately we can't keep him around; my older hens are afraid of him because he chases them around doing, well, you know... his rooster thing [​IMG] Hubby and I are also not fond of the crowing...Everyone would just be a lot happier around here if Lester found another place to live.

You will need to pick him up here at my house, and bring some sort of carrier because I don't have one large enough for him (big enough to fit maybe a medium-size dog...my cat carrier is too small).

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Rose66

Rose66 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2011
    Alabama
    Wow! He's a very uniquely marked rooster!!!! I like him a lot!!! Is he a purebred EE? Wish I lived closer to you. Good luck finding him a good home.

3. SilkieBantams

SilkieBantams Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Houston, TX
    OMG He's a beauty and gorgeous too! Do you ship? How much will shipping cost if he's shipped to Texas? He he a purebred Easter Egger?

Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
  4. mrs b. bates farm

mrs b. bates farm Out Of The Brooder

Oct 2, 2011
    he is pretty..i have a female, not old enough to breed yet,but i bet theyd make pretty chicks..what state r u in

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by