1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Free EE rooster

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by chickenmamakimberly, Dec 19, 2018.

1. chickenmamakimberly

chickenmamakimberly Chirping

Aug 6, 2018
    D97048C8-7EC4-4E8A-B76F-592CB285C049.jpeg F8227D7C-57BE-4138-9B8A-2A775981B7FB.jpeg I have an absolutely beautiful EE rooster that I hatched and hand raised. He is 27 weeks old and has starting showing aggression to me and my boys. He loves my daughter, who is pictured with him, and comes to her to be loved on. We are both heartbroken, but I need to rehome him. I cannot take the chance that he will hurt one of my little boys. I want him to go to a good home with experienced chicken owners. I really don’t want him to be eaten. He is an amazing rooster. He is sweet to the girls, very protective, and takes great care of them. If you’re interested I’m in middle TN.

Attached Files:

shannon84 and Killer Tomato like this.
  2. Killer Tomato

Killer Tomato Songster

Mar 2, 2017
    Willamette Pass, Oregon
    That picture is adorable! I hope you find a good home for your roo.

chickenmamakimberly likes this.
  3. shannon84

shannon84 Songster

Jun 1, 2016
    Indiana
    He is gorgeous and exactly what I'm looking for as a pet, my buff Orpington rooster passed away Sunday night, he was aggressive but I put up with it. I wish you were closer. I'm in southern Indiana . I hope you find him a great home!!!

4. chickenmamakimberly

chickenmamakimberly Chirping

Aug 6, 2018
    I f
    I found him one! Thank you!

shannon84 likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: