Free eggs shipping included!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyran .. as in tyrant
tongue.png

Cant send the puppy but can get you one if you are close. $100, there are 3 males and 4 females left!

Suggest as many names as you want! Boys havent seen anything they like yet. But they better go to bed and stop bugging me to check this thread!

Kitty

I have a St Bernard full blooded and I wanted so bad to name him Kitty, but the hubby refused. I just thought it would be funny to call Kitty, Kitty, Kitty and this big horse of a dog come trotting to me. But noooooooooooo.

That or Mouse.

I like humor

Mouse is cute but like I said the boys decide. I had one once before named Cheyanne, I lost her about a year ago. She had killed a coon and I think it was sick. She was fine one day and went out next morning and she was curled up with the goats we had and had died. Could of been age but she was healthy.

I like old names so here goes:

Cecil

Roscoe

Levi

Mose

Obie (my grandfather's nickname from Obediah)

I could go on.................Okay......................

Norton

Ralph

Jessie

Eli

Rowdy

Okay will let you mull those over a little. C'mon kids I really need some Wellie eggs, LOL

What a wonderful puppy!!! I rescue Saint Bernards and currently have two, but would LOVE to have one of those puppies!!! What a sweet looking baby....

I had a Saint named Denali, which is the eskimo word for Mount McKinley. So, I like Denali or McKinley for big dogs who come from snowy regions!

I wonder how much to get a pet transport from Illinois?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom