Cherokee
Chikoteh
Scout
Blizzard
Sargent
Avenger
Tangus
Trouble
*** I think that's all I got. Good luck!
fl.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
The kids will choose on Sunday.
Thanks for all the suggestions, didnt think I would get this much of a response!

How old are your kids? there going to go to sleep reading threw all these names! LOL
big_smile.png

Kids are 9,11, and two 16 yrs olds. All boys. So I dont think they will go for some of the foo foo names, he is a boy also.

I agree about falling to sleep but this is too cool. Love some of the suggestions. May have to name every chicken I get!

Give each kid a page to look through and pick the names off those pages. Then they can put their lists together and pick a name from those names. For instance son 1 gets to look through pages 1,5,10,15 and so on. Son 2 gets pages 2,6,11 and so on. Just a thought. I have 4 boys also so always trying to come up with easier ways of doing things. Plus it will really narrow down alot of names.

Quote:
Yes they do have a few favorites, but we have til Sunday afternoon to see if anything better comes in. they like names that have a meaning, hint hint
wink.png

Quote:
I think I will go through them all and write down the names I like then they can choose from my list. I really didnt think it would draw so much attention! But its cool and really great names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom