**FREE**Gorgeous Bantam Red Cochin in Lawrence, KS - 17 weeks

beautiful little guy -- looks like the bantam frizzle cochin roo (but of he and all his siblings, he's the only one with straight feathering) I named in honor of Hippie Jim.
big_smile.png
I hope you find a great forever home for this pretty guy! He looks like a real lovebug!

Quote:
No, I have 6 birds I got one year ago and 10 I got this year, all from a local feed store, who gets everything from Estes. I have an urban backyard flock- never been visited by anyone else's birds, nor taken any in- wish I had a better answer!

Not a sniffle, though! Never!

I take care of these friends as if they were my feathered kids- and hope to find someone who will do the same for Toast.

I dont know where Larry, KS is but I'd take him if yall was closer... My grandma LOVES anything "fluffly" (cochins, frizzles, silkies, etc) so I always try to find fluffy birds for her LOL... Its neat how many differant kinds of chickens are out there I didn't even know existed til she decided to start her own wild lookin flock! Some of her birds are just plain weird lookin...
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I just love fluffy, too!! I think the banty Cochins look like they're wearing pajamas- and when they come running in their 'jammies' it's hysterical!

'Larry' is just the nickname for Lawrence, KS, and we're about 30 minutes SW of Kansas City. It's the NE area of Kansas.

I KNOW someone wants to hug Toast and give him love...

Oh LOL! I was wonderin about that town (ya gotta humor me sometimes, I can be slow
tongue.png
)

LOL You sound like my grandma, when I went over to her place to see how she was doin she was so excited about lettin her new little white silkies out, we sat there in her yard and watched 'em for hours LOL. They'd go runnin here and there with there fuzzy selves and she just gets a kick out of 'em. She always calls 'em the "muppet chickens" LOL.

Last edited:
Phoenix, I'm so sorry!! I just listed him on Craigslist...It makes my skin crawl to think of this little guy going to someone who doesn't love him...

I've got to learn to be pragmatic about this.

How did you find a home for yours?

Back
Top Bottom