FREE Hens in TN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by blue fire, Jun 19, 2010.

1. blue fire

blue fire Songster

May 2, 2007
    Murfreesboro, TN
    I sadly need to relocate my hens due to me having to relocate myself. I am looking for someone who does not care about how many eggs they lay or how pretty they look, and will treat them as pets. I am just looking for a safe permanate home and I want the hens to stay together. I have a 3 year-old Buff Orpington, a 3 year-old BR, Two 2 year-old bantam mixes, a one year-old Cochin and a one year-old EE. They all have very special personalities and I love them very much, but I cannot keep them. I would prefer someone who has few or no other chickens. A hen-house and fenced in area is a must. My Orpington has rasied 2 broods of chicks and has been a wonderful mother. Despite her age, my BR lays an egg almost every day and my EE lays bluish green eggs almost every day as well.

2. Johncarlisle

Johncarlisle Hatching

May 23, 2017
    Hi do u still have the chickens

3. jeaniesmith

jeaniesmith In the Brooder

Mar 1, 2015
    Hi there, I just relocated back to Lexington KY this past weekend and my new home allows chickens. ld be willing to drive down and pick yours up and bring them home as pets and egg layers. I have had chickens before and they were pets for me then. I had to rehome them when I relocated before sol would love to take yours in.

I have a large fenced back yard ready for chickens.
    Jeanie

4. Farmgal101

Farmgal101 Songster

May 29, 2017
    she posted this in 2010 i dont think she has them anymore.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: