Free horses from Texas A&M

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you still have the mares i would like 2 of them if thats ok Danny Polk 903-764-1111, dime box and medillin,are the one I like most but really any of them would be ok. Thanks Danny

Could you tell me if Gingersnap is still available and whether or not we could see her before commiting to any agreement?
Thanks in advance for your reply.
Paula

hello i am chris sams and i have been looking for a horse for a very long time. please give me a call or text at 7132960597. please! i dont have any way to get to you but if you could deliver i may be able to pay u for gas. im 16 years old and i really love horses.

thank u for your time

p.s i really like gingersnap thats the 1 i'd like. if you no longer have her i will accept whatever you give me.

my parents are looking for a loving horse to put on their 5 acers and i really interested in the paintings if you could send me information on them and or price so i can see about get one for my parents.
thanks

email me at [email protected]
name victoria price

We are up in north east texas (mt pleasant general area) but will take any unwanted horse/pony that is atleast 2 years old and healthy enough to travel (we had someone tell about 2 horses but when we got there they were not able to travel that is why we say healthy enough to travel). gender and level of training does NOT matter! We will work assess their potential, work with their potential and find the best suited situation for each individual animal! We have a facebook page 2 Morrows Quarter Horses if you would like to know more about us! We are NOT a rescue but rather a family whose life has centered around horses and will do whatever it takes to see the horse industry thrive! We will either meet you at a half way point or drive to your property (depending on the distance obviously we can drive half way across texas for 1 horse or pony).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom