Free Horses in Ohio

ma2babygurl13

Songster
10 Years
Jun 18, 2009
Fairborn OH
This is a cross post!
I don't know how truthful this is, but definitely worth checking out!

Attention: In northern Ohio, Dr. Stearns, DVM passed away, and his son wants everything liquidated immediately. Leftover horses go to slaughter this Sat. Please Cross Post. Currently out of 52 horses there are still 23 mares some with babies on board - stud is 16.3 TB Stud Conley Key. All FREE and papered. Call 440-463-4288, address is 57882 Wright Rd., Barnesville, OH.

Hey everyone,

I forwarded this message to a TB person I know down in Kentucky but it seems this post has gone "viral" on a lot of boards...I called the phone number myself too after she told me what the message on it said, and there is a message saying all the horses have been adopted to new homes! Good job everyone!
big_smile.png

Here is more information that was posted on facebook :

‎52 thoroughbred horses need homes. Will go to Sugarcreek this Saturday for slaughter. Gentleman died and his son wants nothing to do with them. Most broodmares are broke and some are in foal weanling, yearlings, 2 yrs and 3 yrs old most are gelded. *FREE and papered*. Friend of the deceased is trying to find homes 440-463-4288 or 440-463-4288 Barnesville, OH. Please copy and paste this on your status

For those who are wondering- the Stern's TBs in OH have been homed and will not be shipping to Sugar Creek this weekend- thank you for your concern.
thumbsup.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif
I am so glad they got homes!!!

This is a message from a rescue :

RE: TBs in Ohio/deceased owner: Per Dreamcatching Meadows that has reported being in contact with the barn mgr: Please stop posting about the Ohio thoroughbreds they all have homes alot were taken by friends of the family. Please do not call the number they have the funeral tomorrow. Please share and crosspost, again all the thoroughbreds have homes

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom