Free Laying Sebright hen (7mo) Portland,OR

Madame Mew

In the Brooder
Oct 1, 2022
Hello! I have one more hen than I am supposed to (you all know how chicken math works!?) and I need to rehome my 7 month old silver sebright. She is very active and gets along with our flock well. Our ordinance is 4 max and we decided that since her eggs are smallest she will need to go. I’d love to find her a new flock!

Do you still have her? I live in vancouver and would love to give her a home. I had sebrights before but both turned out to be roos!
I do! She is still in need of a home. We thought her sister was a roo, but she was a hen that took on the role of rooster and crowed. Apparently they can do that!? She may have learned from our buff silkie who was a roo, they came up together and we rejoined them both together. Anyway, she is fun and outgoing, and free if you’d like her. :)

I do! She is still in need of a home. We thought her sister was a roo, but she was a hen that took on the role of rooster and crowed. Apparently they can do that!? She may have learned from our buff silkie who was a roo, they came up together and we rejoined them both together. Anyway, she is fun and outgoing, and free if you’d like her. :)
Id love her! I absolutely adore how spunky they are. I’ll send you a private message :)

Back
Top Bottom