Free Rhode Island Red Rooster and Hen

illegalchicks

Hatching
Sep 28, 2019
28D71F6C-0DEC-4408-8936-46F0EA0A3752.jpeg
89F1E653-F848-4CD9-9A13-BC8E48AD238B.jpeg
Free Rhode Island Red Rooster and Hen, about 5 months old. Unfortunately, we incubated some RIR eggs and all roosters hatched and only one hen. We want hens and are afraid to introduce more chickens to our flock, in addition, we are only two people, and all of our neighbors have chickens, so we will have too many eggs for just us. So are starting fresh with sexed baby chicks come spring. If interested, please let us know.

View attachment 1920004 View attachment 1920005 Free Rhode Island Red Rooster and Hen, about 5 months old. Unfortunately, we incubated some RIR eggs and all roosters hatched and only one hen. We want hens and are afraid to introduce more chickens to our flock, in addition, we are only two people, and all of our neighbors have chickens, so we will have too many eggs for just us. So are starting fresh with sexed baby chicks come spring. If interested, please let us know.

Where are u located? Btw, I love you username :gig

Hi! Are you still trying to find a home for these two? I have two Rhode Islands that might like 2 more buddies! I don't think I'm that far from you either....down in Lake county

Back
Top Bottom