free rooster (Hillsboro, OR)

MommaDontStop

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jul 17, 2014
Love this cuddle bug but neighbors have had enough. He is about two years old and an old
english game mix.

hugs.gif
T0 bad You can't get rid of the Neighbors and keep Him...I have about a dozen Roosters in My flock . I live in the country ;only I Neighbor complained until all of Us that have Chickens told Him We are tired of "His " traffic that comes around the first of each month....We haven't heard a peep from from Him since then.I'm in Ky or I'd take Him.

Love this cuddle bug but neighbors have had enough. He is about two years old and an old
english game mix.
We can take him. We only have 2 hens left. (Raccoons) we’ve totally made our pen into Fort Knox Chicken sanctuary! Since then 😁 Do you have a couple of laying hens I can buy ? We can come tomorrow. We live in Helvetia on 5 acres.

I tried to contact you but forgot my password so I registered my husband instead. We would like to have your sweet boy. If you got a message from cvanfarm that was me. We live in Hillsboro and can pick him up today. Please text me @ 503 705-1004

I tried to contact you but forgot my password so I registered my husband instead. We would like to have your sweet boy. If you got a message from cvanfarm that was me. We live in Hillsboro and can pick him up today. Please text me @ 503 705-1004
I

Back
Top Bottom